I am in LOVE with this super easy crockpot caramel recipe! When I first heard about it, I thought “no way!” but alas – after I tried it myself I was a believer! This stuff is DELISH! So how do you make this super easy (and inexpensive) crockpot milky caramel? Check out the incredibly EASY instructions below and make this caramel and milky caramel apple sundae!
For all of you Pinterest users… I’ve pinned this one to my board –> Milky Caramel Apple Sundae on Pinterest
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 apple, diced
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chopped Nuts
- Saucer or bowl for under can
- To make the milky caramel: Place a saucer or bowl inside of the crockpot and then place the can of sweetened condensed milk inside of the bowl or saucer.
- Fill the crockpot with water until it covers the can
- Turn the heat on low and let cook for 8 hours
- After 8 hours, use tongs to remove from crockpot and open can
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each bowl
- Spoon on some of the warm milky caramel
- Sprinkle on your diced apples
- Sprinkle on your chopped nuts