Add a personal twist that shows you are willing to take the extra time to cater to that special someone this Valentine’s Day. A homemade dessert is a thoughtful and inexpensive way to treat your Valentine! Try this original recipe for PRINGLES Brownies, for a perfect mix of sweet and savory that will delight your sweetheart.Personalize your wrapping by using an empty Pringles can decorated with wrapping paper or a collage of pictures for a truly memorable gift.
We’re always seeing coupons and deals for Pringles, so you should be able to make this pretty inexpensively!
- 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- ¾ cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or reduced fat
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
- In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
- Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.