If you love this – please “pin” it!
Don’t these raspberries look delish?! When I was at the grocery store today and I saw how huge the raspberries were, I just knew I had to have them and “stuff” them with cheesecake! It was so quick and easy – I simply used the Jell-o No-bake Cheesecake mix (cost me $1.99) and my frosting bag! If you don’t have a frosting tube/bag, you can put the mix into a plastic sandwich or freezer bag and then snip the corner off to get the same effect! Just make sure your raspberries are nice and big so there’s plenty of room for that tasty cheesecake filling! This would be a perfect quick & easy Valentine’s Day treat!
Tasty Dessert Recipe: Cheesecake Stuffed Raspberries
- Jell-O No-Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert Mix
- 1½ cups Cold Milk
- Start by rinsing your raspberries.
- Set aside on a paper towel to dry.
- Prepare the Jell-O cheesecake mix as directed on package (add milk & mix)
- Set mixture in fridge to chill for 10 minutes
- Scoop mixture into frosting piping bag
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture into the raspberries until it just peeks out of the top
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs from kit package